Intertup by GSM call put call on hold. When unhold the call it has no audio

There is a race condition between when CoreTelephony tells you that a call has ended and the audio units becoming avaliable for other apps to use.

You can let the user unhold the call themselves (by which time the race condition would have passed) or use a timer, niether of which are ideal.

Regards

Spencer