consulting assistance on a pjsip for android project

Hi

I am the CEO at http://directi.com . One of our businesses (http://talk.to)
has created a messaging application for android and ios. We are now
bundling voice calling into this application and are planning on using
pjsip.

We are looking out for someone who has experience on the pjsip codebase to
assist us in integrating the same within our product. Ideally we would
preer onsite consulting and would fly you down to our offices in india to
work with our dev team and assist us in accomplishing our goals. We are
open to remote consulting too. The type of tasks we are looking to
accomplish involve -

* getting pjsip to work optimally on android
* setting up the process to use pjmedia performance tests
* adding codecs such as g.711, opus, ilbc, codec2
* creating wrapper APIs to change config for codecs
* FEC mechanisms

Ideally you should be intimately familiar with pjsip, pjmedia, pjnath and
be able to modify the pjsip code with ease.

If you can offer consulting on pjsip, remote or onsite, please write to
bhavin.t at directi.com to carry on the conversation further

Thanks
Bhavin