bounty bug hunt in our relay app based on pjsip 1.16, linux

Hello PjSIP fans,

we have an in-house application built to relay calls between two
traditional phone parties via SIP.
Our code is about 2500 lines of Python ...we are still using 1.x series
(1.16) of the lib.
running on Linux. At about 20 calls / process we start to experience some
issues
stuck calls / unresponsive RPC (our own with Hessian lib). It does not seem
to be a hardware
limit because we can get another 20 calls running on a second process using
the same two core machine.

We have this problem for a while now and could not really get to the bottom
of it,
we would like a fresh eye to look at the problem. We are ready to pay for
your efforts.
Please get in touch if you are interested.

--
Cheers

Sub