pjsua_set_snd_dev open sound device but does not close it

I use the function pjsua_set_snd_dev.
All is fine but after this call, in the app_init function, I see my
audio driver start to manage audio frames even if the audio is not
active. Only after a sip call or after a ringback play, the audio is
closed and the audio driver stops the play and rec of audio frames
(until the next call happen).

Now I see the function pjsua_set_snd_dev opens the sound to test the
supported frequency but it does not close it. Is it correct?

In any case I wonder about the best way to tell the audio driver to stop
after the init. Sometimes it happen to me to have no audio in the first
call. I am not sure but I suspect the problem is here.

thank you
mario