One way audio with SILK

Hi,

Weird, by default pjsua_media doesn't allow asym negotiation. Are you using
pjsua or something at lower level (like directly pjmedia for example)?
If lower level (pjmedia sdp neg), you should ensure your don't use sdp neg
with allow_asym flag set to 0 (PJ_FALSE).

However, if SDP negotiation is correct (and you can check that easily as
you have tcpdumps) and remote side is well implemented it should not be a
problem to have asym PT. As far as I understood having things without asym
allowed is for compatibility purpose with servers that doesn't allow asym
on their side.
// disclamer : I'm new on that part and didn't fully read the rfc on sdp
neg yet -- so maybe I'm wrong ;)

I tell that because, not sure it's your root problem. If payload type
incoming is wrong (misunderstood by pj) you have logs of pjmedia crying
about invalid PT. If you don't see these logs, it's probably understanding
correctly what is sent by the server, and decode it correctly and you
should have incoming sound at least.