Building with ffmpeg for Android

Hello everyone,
                         I am very new to PJSIP and FFMPEG both. but
need to develop one application using both.
                         I am trying to build PJSIP by enabling FFMPEG
flag , but getting lots of error.
                         Could any one help me building the same?
                          so I am following these steps:
                           1. got source code of PJSIP from their website
                           2. created config_site.h with android flag
and added video and ffmpeg flag to true.
                           3. Added ffmpeg include path in make file of PJSIP.
                           4. ran ./configure-android , make dep, make

                           I am getting errors with undefined
references to ffmpeg symbols.

                          The other problem is I am not able to get
proper steps to build ffmpeg for Android.

                           I will appreciate any help on this.

Thanks
Irfan