How to use pjsua in batch mode ?

Hi,
Thx for so nice tool like pjsua.
I want to use pjsua in batch mode.

Use case:
I have CCTV (zoneminder) monitoring my home.
I want to to have phone notifications when alarm is detected.

I already compiled/installed pjsua 2.0.1 on my ArchLinux server.
It registers OK to my VoIP provider. I can make calls from cli level.

Issue is that I want to trigger calls from zoneminder, so pjsua should
be running in daemon mode with established communication way for
listening events triggering calls.
Is it possible ?
Currently I wrote simple script reacting for semaphore file and calling
pjsua with sip<uri> for making call.
Issue is that pjsua process stays after call.
Also launching pjsua from background running script (systemd unit) gives
me error like:

"You have 1 active call
Current call id=0 to sip:xxxxxx at sip.voice.xxxx.pl [CALLING]
 >>> Cannot switch back to console from file redirection"

Can somebody advice me how to correctly resolve me need.

Thx in advance