Visual Studio 2010 VC++ Solution Conversion HowTo: error

Hi Trent

On 2012.09.03 21:10, Trent Creekmore wrote:

> I did not see this discussed. Maybe nobody has tried it yet, but the
> 03-remove-mobile-platforms-from-vcproj-files.bat file is returning errors.

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll fix the batches and docs.
Yes and You are right I suppose nobody has tried it yet.

> It is the same error for each execution throughout the whole batch file:

> Error occurred while parsing command line.
>
> Code:   0xc000006c
>
> Parameter name 'Copy\third_party\srtp\srtp7.vcproj' must be followed
> by an '=' character.

I just ran it against 1.12 and 2.0beta (haven't downloaded the newest -
but will tomorrow)

03-remove-mobile-platforms-from-vcproj-files.bat is xslt replacement
batch, so I think this might be
msxsl.exe problem....

My version is 4.0:

C:\Users\moljac>c:\bin\msxsl.exe
Microsoft (R) XSLT Processor Version 4.0

Usage: MSXSL source stylesheet [options] [param=value...]
[xmlns:prefix=uri...]

     -?            Show this message
     -o filename   Write output to named file
     -m startMode  Start the transform in this mode
     -xw           Strip non-significant whitespace from source and
stylesheet
     -xe           Do not resolve external definitions during parse phase
     -v            Validate documents during parse phase
     -t            Show load and transformation timings
     -pi           Get stylesheet URL from xml-stylesheet PI in source
document
     -u version    Use a specific version of MSXML: '2.6', '3.0', '4.0'
     -             Dash used as source argument loads XML from stdin
     -             Dash used as stylesheet argument loads XSL from stdin

Error occurred while parsing command line.

Code:   0xc0000068
Missing source filename.

cheers and thanks

I'll fix that