PJNATH - Reliable transport over the the UDP ports opened by ICE

Hi All:

My app is to simply fetch files from a web server behind a NAT using a specific REST API.

Using the sample app, icedemo.c, I have experimented with punching the holes and then setting up OpenVPN tunnels. That was fun, however I have a few challenges to still overcome and need your help.?

1. OpenVPN is not available on all platforms (especially the iPhone)
2. I need a reliable transport (http/tcp) over the ?UDP ports that ICE has given me.?
3. I also need it to be secure.

I see that other efforts such as libjingle and libnice have a pseudo-tcp-over-udp implementation.

I have invested many many weeks already on pjnath/pjsip and like it.?

Has anyone implemented a secure pseudo-tcp over udp with pjnath/pjsip?

Any pointers?

Thank you
Auro