iOS TCP command channel being closed after 5m

Hello John,

with which device/iOS/Pjsip have you tested?

I have just tested with one iPhone 4 iOS6 and pjsip 2.0. The TCP isn't
disconnected after more than 10 min and I can still talk via VoIP.

The client is running at the first in the background and later in screen
off mode. No USB connected to any power.

So no problem here.

The only one differenct is the register expire timeout is not 10min, but
ca. 1 min for TCP connection. Maybe you can modify the expire time to
shorter during an active VoIP call.

Regards,

Pai