Transport issue in 3rd Party Media Engine Integration in 2.0.1

Hello,

I am trying to integrate a 3rd party Media engine into pjsip version 2.0.1.
I followed the link http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/3rd_Party_Media_20. In
my implementation I need to use pjmedia transport while letting other
operations (Like jitter buffer, recording playing etc) to the media engine.
I am getting an access violation error while trying to send RTP packet
using the function pjmedia_transport_send_rtp(g_call_med.tp, in_data, len);
g_call_med is a global variable which I set in pjsua_aud_channel_update()
(I receive it there as an argument?).

My media engine notifies in case of a RTP packet is ready to be sent and I
receive it in a callback function and from there I try to send using
pjmedia transport.

I get access violation at following exact line (In red color)...
PJ_INLINE(pj_status_t) pjmedia_transport_send_rtp(pjmedia_transport *tp,
                          const void *pkt,
                          pj_size_t size)
{
    return (*tp->op->send_rtp)(tp, pkt, size);
}

I am not sure what is wrong.

John