pjsua or pjsip?

> Thank you very much for the detailed reply Askar. I am back in the
> evaluation phase as I saw that pjsip is under GPL licensing, which may be
> prohibitive for my company.
>
> Ted

Note that PJSIP is dual licensed. So, your company can buy proprietary license and use PJSIP as it wants.

Moreover, if you don't want to buy proprietary license you can just create some tool which would use PJSIP and which would be independent of main products of your company. This tool would send files or forward ports or something like that. Then you have 2 possibilities:

1. Don't publish this tool. GPL doesn't require you should publish program. It just require once you published it you should publish source code too. As long as your tool is not leaked you should not give source code to anyone.
2. Publish this tool as GPL. This would be very small tool, so this is nothing wrong if you just publish sources.

Please, please, please, write me answer. I will be very happy if you say me "thanks".

Askar