ipjsua --jb-max-size (Alex)

Hi Alex

I am not sure if there are any specific recommended values, it depends a
bit on your network conditions and use case. In the past I have
encountered cases where audio was coming in very rapidly after a radio
state change in 3G networks and in a scenario like this or in a mobile
network with a lot of jitter, you might want to increase these params a
bit.

You can modify them as you please, just follow the limitations described
in pjsua, the values should be in msec when configuring from pjsua level,
if you are working with the jbuf directly it might be in frames. I have
had cases where we used several seconds as max values so there should not
be any restrictions, it is more a matter of how much latency you can
afford to introduce etc.

/Johan

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra pol?tica de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: