Running apjsua on Android emulator

pjsua is not an appropriate application for the Android emulator.
 Remember, it's an EMULATOR, so it's emulating an ARM instruction set on
X86.  This is slow, and it's not conducive to running real-time
applications.

And pjsua surely IS a real-time application.  If pjsua runs at all on the
emulator, it won't run well.  There will be audio dropouts, underruns, and
other problems.

The Android emulator is primarily intended for developing UI and can be
used for native code as well - as long as the real-time requirements are
modest, or preferably nil.

Another issue is that pjsua is an executable binary, and Android can't run
executable binaries.  You'd have to build an APK (Android app) that can
host the pjsip shared library and then use JNI to access it.  An
application that does this is the CSipSimple soft phone for Android:

http://code.google.com/p/csipsimple/

Craig Vanderborgh