Video with PJSIP/CSIP Simple

Hi ,
      We have been trying to use video with PJSIP on Android for quite
some time.
      Steps we followed-
      1. build pjsip with ffmpeg and video flag enabled as well as
linked these libraries to pjsip.
      2. got .so file having pjsip libraries as well as ffmpeg and
h264. ( per suggestion from this forum only).
      3. I copied some video related files from CSIPSimple into my project.
      4. Tried audio call - works fine.
      5. Treid video call - gives crash.
      6. It does not populate the vid_subsys.dev_list[] in videodev.c and
      7.  applicatoin crash happes in method lookup_dev() when it
tries to access above array.

Please help me to move forward.
Should I put effort here OR took CSIP SIMPLE code and try to use that.
Could anyone list the steps that were needed to implement Video
support on CSIPSimple?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks and Regards
Irfan