Bad RTP pt 8 (expecting 9)

Hello,

i like to use pjsip for a home-automation project, to give me a call, when
something is wrong at home.
Therefore i use a server, running Ubuntu 12.04 Server Edition, without any
GUI.
Installation of version 2.0.1 of pjsip went well, so no problem with that.

But when i like to use a wav file (i use the wav-file generated by
pjsystest), i get always the message *Bad RTP pt 8 (expecting 9)*, this
comes up continuously until i stop that call. The phone on the other side
is ringing, but there is no sound coming up.

I am not an expert for sip, but i have checked all the relevant pages in
Google, and can't get any real help.
The sip registrar is a Router (AVM Fritzbox 7390) which is connected as DSL
router to the internet.

Attached is a log  which maybe helpful.

Could someone please point me into the right direction to fix this issue?

Regards,

Ruediger