manipulating SDP

Hi,

I am working on encrypting SDP crypto parameters when using SDES
(developing csipsimple). I am trying to write a module which will
handle  invite just before it gone, but have a strange problem... When
I set priority in my module on Transport_level (or higher ex. >= 8)
then I cannot access sdp (multipart->body->data), it is created, but
it's empty...

But when I less priority of mod-msg-print (for example on value = 7),
then I am able to handle SDP in my module callback as expected.

I noticed that it happen when my module has priority lower then 8
(transport). If I do not change priority of mod-msg-print, my sdp
modifications come about after message is sent...

Pozdrawiam,
Jakub C?brzyna