video window problem when PJMEDIA_VID_DEV_WND_RESIZABLE flag used

Spent a lot of time and compiled vidgui sample. And what?
There video window without border and not resizable - just default.

I thought that something wrong with SDL, but updated it to version 2, and I
have same problem - I can not resize video window without errors (rendering
just stops after resize).