Event package and event-params

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the event package api to add a module that manage some
proprietary events type.
The event package (evsub) seems to be the correct module to use and does
almost everything I need.

However, I have a little doubt on how to manage event-params since my
server needs some params to be added in subscription.
For example, I'd like to send as event header in subscription :
Event : my-events;version="1.0";param1="value1"

The pjsip_evsub_create_uac api allows to set only the event_type and
id_param (indirectly) of the pjsip_event_hdr.
As the evsub is opaque, it seems to me not possible from app to modify
directly the pjsip_event_hdr from the created sub.

So I was wondering how I should modify the "other_params" value from api
without hacking headers? I was expecting something to get
pjsip_event_hdr from the opaque pjsip_evsub, but I didn't found one.

Did somebody already tried to use the event package framework with
events params ? And if so what is the best way to set these parameters?

BR
R?gis