AS-SIP Support

Hello,
I am currently looking into integrating a SIP stack with support for Assured Services on an embedded system using PPC and running Linux.?I am able to compile PJSIP along with PJSUA?for the PPC embedded system running?linux and?use PJSUA to make SIP communication from a host computer. However,?PJSIP does not?have the Assured Services support I was looking for. I was wandering if you have any suggestions on where I can start to implement the AS-SIP support? Are there any other open source SIP stacks I can use with AS-SIP support already implemented?
Regards,
Solan