How to integrate DSP device with PJSIP

Robin Liu <renfeng.liu at gmail.com> asked:
> Now we have ported PJSIP to the MIPS embedded platform under Linux
> environment, and now we want to integrate the PJSIP stack with our DSP
> device since there's no sound device on the board. Our DSP has the ability
> to pack data to RTP and decode from RTP flow, in that case, what's the best
> practice should we take?
Best way - get from PJSIP only SIP stack (library pjsip).
Creating own sound device and using pjmedia in your case is unnecessary.
Therefore, your don't have to use pjsua library.
You have to implement this procedures:
1) registration on SIP server;
2) generating Invite message for outgoing call;
3) SDP negotiation;
4) add some callback's for incoming call, finishing call.