pjsua_app.sbr: No such file or directory

Thank you kindly for the reply.

That information to do this was not included in
<http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Getting-Started/Windows#BuildPreparationfo
rWindows>
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Getting-Started/Windows#BuildPreparationfor
Windows

Then I tried again, but again another problem with "dsound.lib" not found.
This was not covered in the documentation either, but found solution in the
mailing list archives which was related to including directories in the
Direct X SDK

Now stuck on

LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file
'..\..\lib\libpjproject-i386-win32-vc8-release.lib'

I cannot find a solution this problem anywhere. Another including a
directory issue?

Thank you