direct RTP

you're proposing a third party call control scenario (3PCC).  See RFC
3725 (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3725) if you haven't already.

You can do that with PJSIP/PJMEDIA.  You just need to put the IP:port
for the RTP stream for device X into the SDPs sent by your main SIP
device to the client.

Check out the invite session abstraction (pjsip_inv_session).  It's
used in the siprtp.c sample and in the simpleua.c  sample.  You'll be
using PJSIP at a much lower level than the API to write a simple
client, but you'll have much more control over the messages and full
access to get and set SDPs.  It's also much more efficient than the
higher level API.

good luck.  It's quite simple really once you get into it...