Extra video process feature request

Hi Ming,

   I am testing video function, and find some problems:

   1. when generate a keyframe, vid_stream will try to send out the data as
soon as possible, the peak bandwidth may over ADSL's capability even if the
average video bps is suitable for ADSL. Under this situation, ISP will drop
data. I think we need to control send rate to avoid this.

   2. when one of video P frames lost, pjsip will continue decoding
following  P frames, and will result in video distortion, this is the
H.264's recommend action, but in real product, distortion not acceptable,
drop distortion frames, wait for next keyframe is the standard action in
most video products.

Sorry for my pool english,

Faba