how to modify or delete transport?

I have the same question. In particular, my problem is that on iOS,
when the network routes change (e.g. personal hotspot is activated and
disables WiFi, so Internet connection goes via 3G now), my SIP/TCP
connection breaks and is unrecoverable.

When I then try to remove an account and add it again, I get this:

pjsua_acc.c  Unable to create/send REGISTER: Object is busy
(PJSIP_EBUSY) [status=171001]

The only "fix" I found is to shut down PJSUA entirely.

How have others solved this?

Btw, SIP/UDP works fine in that scenario, but then I cannot be reached
in standby.

Thanks,
Florian