pjsip Digest, Vol 55, Issue 23

Dear Nanang ,

Checked as possible for me and found nothing wrong in the mmp file + the
pjlib/config.h file  . Actually I'm working with PJ 1.x SVN source files and
I never touch includes anywhere .

Something wrong causing my config_site file to be bypassed because of the
following

1- Your initial suspect below that the correct config_site file is not
advertised or included correctly .
2-The error disappear once I set SND_HAS_MDA = 1 in the mmp file which
activate the link to mediaclientaudiostream.lib and
mediaclientaudioinputstream.lib via the if condition so the HAS_SYM_MDA = 0
in my config_site is not paid attention .
3- In my config_site file , I set not to have any Codecs but GSM and
Passthrough-G729 and I never saw G729 plus Speex & PCM-A-U kept appearing in
invite SDP and I was only able to disable them via calling the codec
priority function in the symbian_ua.cpp locate in
pjsip-apps\src\Symbian_ua_gui\src

I searched Google , mailing lists , Nokia ... and got nothing .
May be because I'm not experienced developer I just overlooked the correct
solution .

I'm really stuck and don't know what to do .

BR
MA

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Message: 2