RFC5547 – SDP to enable File Transfer

On Mar 12, 2012, at 3:33 PM, Francisco Vel?zquez wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to implement file transfer capabilities as per RFC 5547.
>
> I am aware of SIP SIMPLE client project, but this brings too much overhead for my app needs. Besides that I'd like to keep the code in C because of its high performance.
>
> Is anybody working in this direction?

Before dealing with SDP negotiation you need a MSRP stack to do the actual work, and AFAIK there is no standalone (and Open Source) project adding MSRP support to plain PJSIP, an I'm not aware of anyone doing it. We do it in the SIPSIMPLE SDK project, as you already know.

Regards,

--
Sa?l Ibarra Corretg?
AG Projects