Undefined reference to CMdaAudioInputStream Error When Activating VAS

Dear All ,

Errors disappear when just setting MDA=1 in symbian_ua_gui.mmp file as
following

// The part below will be overwritten by automated test

// =BEGIN

#define SND_HAS_APS       0

#define SND_HAS_VAS      1

#define SND_HAS_MDA     1

// =END

Although still all needed to activate VAS direct applied .

Does this make any sense to activate both VAS and MDA ?

Also after signing the sis file and testing it on Nokia RDA E63 I found an
unexpected SDP media offer received by our C4 SSW facilities indicating that
my SW-Codec on/off settings in my config_site file  have been totally
ignored

o=- 3540324523 3540324523

IN IP4 80.186.251.24

s=pjmedia c=IN IP4 80.186.251.24