PJSUA RTP timeout

Hi,

I am failing to find an answer to this questions myself. I need to handle situations when connection is lost between SIP client and server. I want to configure PJSIP in the way that it closes SIP session when there is no activity on the media (RTP) stream. For example asterisk has parameter "rtptimeout" that is very handy for this purpose. I cannot find any similar thing on PJSIP. Right now if connection is lost between server an client, SIP call stays frozen forever ...

Maybe I am trying to solve this problem in wrong way?

Long time ago there was a similar question but unfortunately it was not answered:
http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2010-August/011387.html

Thanks indeed
Algirdas