New settings of a registered account are not taken into consideration

Dear Mr.Samuel,

Could you please tell me how to build pjsip 1.12 for ios 5 device and
simulator with armv6 and armv7.
I can build pjsip 1.12 either ios 5 device or simulator. And don't know in
which file or where I have to set 'arch6' and 'arch7'.

I read a lot of post yours using which I can build the pjsip 1.12 for ios5
but libraries are not showing in executable form(with black dark icon) they
are simple document form. in xcode.

I am in big trouble now because a lots of times has been spent for pjsip.
Please help me.

Thanks & Best Regards
Gaurav Bashkar.