pjsua_acc_add_local and pjsua_acc_config

Hi,

You can modify the local account config once created.

That's what I do in csipsimple to activate video for local accounts and
it works without problems.
I use it through the jni bindings but the basic equivalent would be
something like that in C :
(with local account id has acc_id id)

pjsua_acc_config nCfg;
pjsua.acc_get_config(acc_id, &nCfg);
nCfg.vid_in_auto_show = PJ_TRUE;
nCfg.vid_out_auto_transmit = PJ_TRUE;
status = pjsua_acc_modify(acc_id, &nCfg);

I'm not sure of methods since it's taken from my java source, but if it
works using the jni binding there is absolutely no reason it couldn't
work for C ;). There is maybe something you did wrong while trying this
way. (For example not getting pre-filled config before re-injecting it).
Anyway the local account is just a regular account with some settings
specific automatically filled in, as you can easily see reading pjsua
source code, so there is no reason why modifying it later would not work.

Regards,
R?gis