From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org]
On Behalf Of Perry Ismangil
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 11:47 AM
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: Starting over anew ...building...and getting an errors

Hi Trent,

It actually means SDL 2.0.

This is because pjsip 2.0 depends on SDL 1.3, and currently you cannot
download SDL 1.3 on its own, it is now distributed as part of SDL 2.0.

We'll edit the doc to make it clearer.

Hope this helps.

On Jun 16, 2012 1:13 AM, "Trent Creekmore" <tcreek at gmail.com> wrote:

This time I dropped the RC and went directly to the 2.0 release.

Following the directions....

2. SDL version 1.3 (contained in version 2.0). <----some possible confusion
here...which 2.0? SDL 2.0, or PJSIP 2.0?  I am assuming PJSIP 2.0..as there
is no mention of work on SDL 1.3

So according to this, SDL is already contained in this version of PJSIP, but
yet I am getting this error:

Compiling...
sdl_dev.c
..\src\pjmedia-videodev\sdl_dev.c(26) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: 'SDL.h': No such file or directory

I guess this is telling me SDL is really not included with 2.0?
Searched the directories and it is not there.

Then again the docs are really not saying what you should do with SDL.

I did download SDL 2.0 source code...
I built it and I get out an DSL.lib and SDL.dll. I tried to make a reference
to it in pjmedia-videodev and pjsua projects, but still no success.

I am not so sure about copying the SDL.h file over from version 2.0

Still more errors, but no sense on working on others until I get this one
fixed.

Thanks yet again...