Has anyone had success implementing reachability changes for iOS?

Yes,  that's what I implemented too.  I found it crashing in the library.
 Somehow its over releasing a transport.  Its very confusing.  I am using
version 1.1.0  since I inherited the application and did not want to add
complexity by going with version 2.0.  Which version are you using?