pjsip audio session not recovered on iOS after interruption from youtube video

There's no guarantee you will receive an endInterruption call (it is often skipped depending on the situation); it's better to use application states and just reactivate the audio session anytime you need it. Extra setActive:YES calls are for audioSession not harmful.

Cheers,
Michael