[pjsua] Red status bar on iOS: call not terminated?

Hi,

I'm using pjsip 2 with iOS 5.

I have the following problem:
when I make a call with pjsua_call_make_call, then move the app to the background by pressing the home button, the device's status bar gets red and displays the text "MyApp (Recording)". This happens only when I make an outgoing call (incoming calls work alright). Also, it happens regardless of the call state (e.g. going to background while connecting, after hangup). The red bar stays as long as my app is in memory.

Since I want to listen for incoming calls while in background, I cannot simply shut down pjsip in applicationDidEnterBackground:.

I found this mailing list entry describing a similar situation:
http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2010-August/011361.html
However, the proposed solution (pjsua_call_hangup_all) doesn't work for me?

Any help on this topic is highly appreciated!

Regards,
Martin