From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org]
On Behalf Of Fedot Fedotov
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 2:18 AM
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: Help understanding instructions for windows

Hello!

first of all - Use VS 2005 or VS 2008! and you will not have additional
problems with build pjproject and add it to your own project

4. I set PJ_WIN32=1  in solution, when I used PJproject library and I put
this macros in:

<Project Properties>->Configuration
Properties->C/C++->Preprocessor->Preprocessor Definitions-> add one more
line "PJ_WIN32=1"

5. About linking pjproject library: to 2 things:

5.1 <Project Properties>->Configuration
Properties->Linker->General->Additional Library Directories-> add one more
line

<path to directory with debug and (or) release pjsip library>

for example

D:\Projects\MyProject\libpjsip

5.2 <Project Properties>->Configuration
Properties->Linker->Input->Additional Dependencies->add one more line

libpjproject-i386-Win32-vc8-Debug.lib

(for debug, and for release configuration of your own project - add release
pjproject library)