Issues with pjsip: diffs attached

Hi,

While I was trying to get the python bindings working on OpenBSD/amd64 and
testing several other things I found a number of issues. Although this is
based on 1.14.2, a brief inspection shows that this is still valid for 2.0.
The attached diffs try to deal with them:

unlock_before_destroy.diff:

In POSIX 2008 destroying a mutex before is unlocked is undefined. The spec
recommends returning EBUSY but it's not mandatory and might differ
depending on the implementation.
More of this below.

override_CFLAGS.diff:

If you tried compiling the python bindings on amd64 you'll have a tough
time since the objects are compiled for static libraries (sorry, no offense
but I could not avoid somewhat ranting about it). I've created a user.mak
that basically adds -fPIC to the needed CFLAGS but a few libraries under
third_party didn't allow for this. This diff fixes it.
FWIW, I've also attached the user.mak that perhaps could be added to the
documentation as an interim solution.

As for destroying the mutex before unlocking it there is one place that
stills needs to be fixed. This is tsx_destroy()
in pjsip/src/pjsip/sip_transaction.c.
There are 2 ways that this function is called. Sometimes unlock_tsx() is
called before so the mutex is already unlocked and sometimes is called
afterwards (i.e. tsx_timer_callback()).
Obviously the second is a problem. There is also the somewhat ugly hack
(IMHO) to avoid unlocking the mutex after it's been destroyed which is a
side effect of the way tsx_destroy() and unlock_tsx() interact.

There are several approaches to fix this but without some major surgery the
code ended a bit on the fugly side. I might take a look later but I wanted
to get this out.

I'm not subscribed to the list so I'll appreciate if you CC me.

Thanks,

f.-