Strange: Compiling on Windows XP vs Windows 7

Thank you for the reply.

Both the Windows SDK and Direct X SDK are the most current ones available.
Everything I have is kept up to date, including Windows 7.

I have Windows SDK for Windows 7 (7.1) and Direct X SDK June 2010 installed.

Maybe the Windows SDK 7.1 is incompatible with PJSIP?