pjsip and iOS5

Hmmm, I will check again for you in a few hrs.

I think maybe the include path in the xcode project maybe wrong.

- chakrit

On Jul 25, 2012, at 19:07, Parvez Qureshi <parvez.qureshi at decurtis.com>
wrote:

 Sorry for sending such small chunks of replies but here I see
config_site.h file already there under pjsip folder and there is no pjlib
folder too.
 ------------------------------
*From:* pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org [pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] on
behalf of Chakrit Wichian [konshasu at chakrit.net]
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 25, 2012 5:18 PM
*To:* pjsip list
*Subject:* Re: [pjsip] pjsip and iOS5

  Hmm, I'm not sure.

 Can you try copying the config_site.h file into the folder manually? BTW
the script is not configured to build a simulator-compatible version you
might have better luck on actual devices.

 I'm heading out of office right now. Will check again when I'm home.

 Its very beta-quality atm. so YMMV you might need to configure it a bit
before it'll builds but it does works on my machine (and iPhone 4s)

- chakrit

On Jul 25, 2012, at 18:40, Parvez Qureshi <parvez.qureshi at decurtis.com>