Need to set Outbound CID of Asterisk server from PJSIP client

Hi There,

I am working on writing VoIP? soft phone interface interacting with Asterisk PBX server. I decided to use PJSIP libraries in back end. The code works perfectly fine for making outbound calls. Recently I got a request to allow user to set their outbound CID(Caller ID) number/name from soft phone interface. I have already tested that functionality at Asterisk server level through a Java program invoking Asterisk API overriding the Outbound CID with user defined value. It works perfectly fine. I want to implement same function on my PJSIP based soft phone. I did not find any property called Outbound CID either at pjsua_acc_config struct level and/or at pjusa_call_make level.

I had searched on Google to find a solution. I found few things that can solve the problem but none of them worked.
1. Set display name in front of From SIP URL, like "John" <sip:####@###.###.##.##>
2. Set force_contact property of pjsua_acc_config struct as an URL similar to above URL

Please help!! Thanks in advance for the same!!

Thanks & Regards,

Sandip Dhummad