IMS sending immediate BYE when Intel IPP AMR codec used

Hi all,

I am developing a VoIP client for Windows using VS2008. I have purchased
the Intel IPP package and have added and linked the codecs properly(with
some trouble I might add). When I use 2 instances of the client on my PC
and make calls using AMR its working fine.

The error scenario is that I receive a call from the IMS server to which I
am already registered. The media is handled by the MGW(Kindly check the
below message diagram):

IMS
-------------------------------------(INVITE)------------------------------->Client
IMS <-------------------------------(100
Trying)-------------------------------Client
MGW <-------------------(RTCP Recvr Report) --------------------------Client
IMS<--------------------------------(200
OK)----------------------------------Client
MGW <-------------------(AMR-WB packet) -----------------------------Client
IMS
-------------------------------------(ACK)---------------------------------->Client
IMS
-------------------------------------(BYE)---------------------------------->Client
(Reason: Q.850; cause=111[Protocol Error, unspecified])
IMS<--------------------------------(200
OK)----------------------------------Client
MGW <--------------(RTCP Sender Rep Goodbye) ------------------Client

The problem I see immediately is that the MGW is not sending me any
packets, which it should and does when I use PCMU/A codec. With PCMA, the
MGW sends me both RTCP and PCMA RTP packets without any problems. So for
some reason, on using the Intel IPP codecs, the MGW stops liking my client.
This is my estimate, though something else could be wrong as well.

I have extensive wireshark and PJSUA logs of both successful and failed
scenarios. So if any of that would help, please tell me. I didn't want to
write a humungous e-mail on the first go :)

Regards,
Arjun