Removing "unknown" in filenames when cross compiling

Hi Benny,

Thanks for your response as it gave me an idea as to where to start looking.

It seems that config.guess is more to do with configuring the build system variables.

In my crosscompiling case, using ./configure --host=arm-linux , I found that I could remove the "unknown" in output filenames by modifying config.sub line 274 from:
basic_machine=$basic_machine-unknown
To:
basic_machine=$ basic_machine

The unknown field is sort of a placeholder for company name if it had existed and PJSIP seem to make OK without it.

Best Regards
Tom Paasuke