disable_tcp_switch vs proxy with ";transport=udp"

Hi,

I just noticed a change in the behavior of the automatic switch from UDP
to TCP.

Previously if a proxy was configured on the account with
";transport=udp", it was sure that all requests for this account will
use UDP (even if packet size is bigger than PJSIP_UDP_SIZE_THRESHOLD value).

Apparently, the behavior is now different. Even with ";transport=udp" on
the proxy, if the packet size is too big it will switch to TCP.
Does somebody else observed that ?
Also, I'm wondering if this change was expected ? and if doesn't break
the fact that when specifying transport for the proxy we could expect it
to be set to UDP ?
In my opinion, the previous behavior was pretty good (and also permits
to set the disable_tcp_switch per account as soon as there is a proxy
which is a common case).

I'm on r1476, I'll upgrade to latest and I'll also try to find what
introduced this change in the behavior.

Best regards,
R?gis