How to get video frames?

Hi,

I know that my solution  is not effective but it works very well. so I gets
frames from sdl_device . First I hide all windows by
"SDL_HideWindow(strm->window);" in "sdl_create_rend()", then I gets frames
by my own callback in method "put_frame(.)".

To recognize which windows are for which calls (or maybe previews) I use
SDL_GetWindowWMInfo(stream->window, &sysWMinfo) and then I send
sysWMinfo.info.win.window in callback, where sysWMinfo is SDL_SysWMinfo. For
me it's enough.

I think that, you could use something similar to other devices. Or you can
write your own devices which will be do itJ. it is highly likely, that there
is a more efficient solution but I don't have time to find and testing it
(maybe in vid_stream.c)

Good luck

Andrew