Question about silence detection on conference...

Im using pjsua for conference calls, and I would like to know if can be
posible to see who is talking each time...

I have seen that there are a VAD module for silent detection, but I would
like to use it for incoming rtp traffic, in order to discover witch is the
active call/port that is talking...

On multiple conference (more than 10 participants) its very relevant to
know who is talking everytime (sometimes you dont know the people is
calling)...

I have seen this function on siemens openscape and I see its very useful...

Could be great if there were a method to see something about "level voice"
on each port at any time, or something like seen the logfile i.e.

"Voice Activity on port#6 call#5"
"Voice Activity off port#8 call#7"
"Voice Activity on port#8 call#7"
"Voice Activity off port#1 dev#0" (local)

Thanks for your attention...