call with/without video, answer with/without video

Hello Benny and community!

Long time I can not find suitable decision. And I thought to suspend video
development, until it will works more or less friendly.

I read http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Video_Users_Guide

In my application I want buttons "Call with video", "Call without video",
and "Answer with video", "Answer without video". And I can not implement
this.

cfg.vid_in_auto_show = PJ_TRUE;
cfg.vid_out_auto_transmit = PJ_TRUE;

1. Call with/without video

On outgoing call:

    pjsua_call_setting call_setting;
    pjsua_call_setting_default(&
call_setting);
    call_setting.vid_cnt=hasVideo ? 1:0;

On incoming call:

        vid_idx = pjsua_call_get_vid_stream_idx(call_id);

vid_idx always >= 0, no matter what hasVideo in outgoing call.
i see, that media line in SDP when call_setting.vid_cnt = 0 also present.
That is whay vid_idx>=0? So I can not determine in incoming call is call
has video or not.

2. Answer without video

On outgoing call:
    call_setting.vid_cnt=1;

On incoming call:

    pjsua_call_setting call_setting;
    pjsua_call_setting_default(&call_setting);
    call_setting.vid_cnt=0;
    pjsua_call_answer2(call_id, &call_setting, 200, NULL, NULL);

Errror, something call can not be established.

3. SDL windows has no default background (I see parts of other windows,
desktop,...). It also displayed even if there is no media stream! End user
see there something horrible.

4.
> However, it is more flexible and appropriate to leave this setting at
PJ_FALSE, and add video later during the call by using
pjsua_call_set_vid_strm() API, as will be explained shortly.

Where is explained? May be present some samples?

I tried pjsua_call_set_vid_strm(... *PJSUA_CALL_VID_STRM_ADD* ...) but no
success.

5. Application crashes if I make video call not locally - when RDP (remote
desktop).

6. Application crashes if DirectX not works on PC.

Thank you.