IPP in different PCs

That cost is per developer.  Thus, you can make any number of
applications with it and run in any number of PC's.  However, there is a
BIG MISCONCEPTION about IPP and the codecs it supports.  IPP codecs are
implementations of some patented codecs.  The cost you pay is only for
the API and not for the patent indemnification.  For you to use these
codecs legally, you still have to pay the required royalties.  If you
are using G.729 you can acquire the indemnification licenses from
http://www.sipro.com.