[PJSUA] How to retrieve the Owner info from SDP

Hi EiSl,

Perhaps you can start with PJSUA callback on_call_state(), the message
body can be fetched from the event structure param, usually you can
safely cast the message body (pjsip_msg->body->data) into
pjmedia_sdp_session pointer and the "o=" line is represented by the
origin field in the pjmedia_sdp_session.

BR,
nanang