User-agent parsing in 200 OK response message after Register

Hi all,

I need to parse the User-Agent in the 200 OK response message after sending a Register to the SIP server. I think that's possible in the "on-reg_state" callback using pjsip_parse_hdr(...) function. The problem is that I need to the get the entire response message to use that function (in practice the buffer for received messages).

How can I get the message header in this callback? Or should I use another callback to obtain it?

Thanks,
Regards

Davide Barbieri

[Concept Reply]Concept Reply
P: +39 011 29100
E: d.barbieri at reply.it<mailto:d.barbieri at reply.it>
W: www.reply.it<http://www.reply.it>

--
The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.