Unable to find PJMEDIA_EAUD_NODEFDEV

that's correct assumption - I tried on another winXP machine with SP3 with physical audioCard and works fine.

On first winXP machine I have only emulated Sound (MS RDP Audio Driver) acc to dxdiag output
Do u know if PJSUA can work corrctly with emulated audio or just only with physical audio card?

Dnia 9 stycznia 2012 14:04 "R?gis Montoya" <r3gis.3r at gmail.com> napisa?(a):